Health & Safety General Policy Statement
At Eagley Plastics Ltd we are committed to meeting the requirements of current health and safety legislation and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment. Team members who are managers and supervisors are informed of their responsibilities to ensure that they take all reasonable precautions, to ensure the safety, health and welfare of those that are likely to be affected by the operation of our business. At Eagley Plastics Ltd we will make regular assessments of the hazards and risks created in the course of our business.
We are committed:
- To meeting our legal obligations to maintain safe and healthy working conditions.
- To providing adequate control of health and safety risks that have been identified.
- To consulting with our employees on matters effecting their health and safety by ensuring there are effective lines of communication between directors and employees.
- To ensuring each and every team member is fully aware and comfortable with their responsibilities towards health & safety at work.
- To providing and maintaining safe plant and equipment and the safe handling and use of substances.
- To providing information, instruction and training for our workforce, taking into account any specific needs they may have including language and capabilities.
- To ensuring that all our employees are competent to do their work, giving them appropriate training where necessary.
- To pro-actively managing and supervising health and safety at work, preventing accidents and work related ill health.
- To ensuring that where necessary we will seek out competent advice.
- To continuously improve our health and safety performance and management through regular, (at least once a year), review and revision of this policy, our Occupational Health and Safety management system and health and safety objectives.
Senior management will provide the necessary resources to make this policy and our management of health & safety at Eagley Plastics Ltd effective.
We are also committed to:
- Co-operating with other employers when we work at premises or sites under their control to ensure the continued health and safety of all those who work at these premises; and
- Co-operating with other employers and their workers, when they are on our premises or sites carrying out work for us, to ensure the health and safety of everyone at work.
All team members at Eagley Plastics are committed to meeting their duties under health and safety legislation, taking care of themselves and of others affected by their activities.
Jason Beckett, General Manager, Eagley Plastics Ltd.